Sunday, April 12, 2009

Picturesque @ e Moment

There are times where I find the below words to be really true.

"Times where I did feel happy for those people close to me. Times where I felt that I was really blessed."



Smileys.


I feel so happy looking at these pictures taken. Happy that years down the road, my family is still tightly knitted together. Happy that my neighborhood has changed so little, yet enough for me to let me feel the change. Happy to have a caring and loving girlfriend who understands my needs and knows how to make me smile when my mood is down.

I find the world has changed so much. No more courtesy lion around. No one gives a fark about the ailing human next to them. Its every man for himself in this recession, yet I still see the stark rise in sales over the weekend. Are Singaporeans affected by the downturn or not...?

Or is the art of shopping, kiasuism already at its peak..

No comments: