Monday, June 15, 2009

IT Show 2009

Just went to the IT Show last week. Actually, I'm quite confused with the play on words. PC or IT show?? I also not too sure myself.

As for what I bought, I kinda like it, though i don't really have any special feelings for it. The iPod Touch!!!

Somehow i do love the slider technology, damn cool. Jenny bought the alternative-made iPhone Mini...rather cool, can watch TV somemore.

Work today was really er rush hour. I actually planned for a list of things to be done today, but weird enough, so many stuff popped out, I didn't really had time to get down to my list. Damn shagged, I actually planned not to on the computer, since my eyes are already googled out from staring at the screen too much. But gotta get some things done here, bo bian.

No comments: