Thursday, April 10, 2008

Social woes: Spiralling downwards...

After coming back to Singapore for so long, I still feel so lost.

My social life is gone. Everyday, I'm either reading the news on the wiki, else I'm busy chopping monster mincemeat in CABAL. Besides that, I'm job hunting in jobstreet or jobscentral. I pretty much gave up looking in the Strait Times for work, since their executive position wants experience. How in the world is anyone going to get the experience when :

1. Anything you have slogged during the holidays doesn't really seem to count as experience.
2. The company states fresh grads are welcomed to apply, and follows by knowledge of this and that will be an added advantage.

HOW? HOW? HOW?

One sentence. MY LIFE IS SOMEWHERE NEAR THE DUMPS AS WE SPEAK.

I may sound moody with all these negative posts here, but rest assure, this is the same old guy at work here. Got hit by a small bout of food poisoning yesterday. Maybe I should start sleeping earlier....:)

1 comment:

Ellie Yang said...

Hi, welcome to my blog~