Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Wishlist. Sob sob.

A few days more and I will be 24. Not much difference compared to the people at work though.

I just saw this email regarding my convocation from RMIT. Once again, they corked up my application for something. Since when do people send official payment confirmation via email? I thought it was supposed to be via snail mail. So now, the major issue would be whether i can go for convocation or not. Its not about me actually..my parents wanna take the photo with me in the gown and funny hat, so I have to respect their wishes, instead of graduating in absentia. In a way, making me wait for 6 month to get absentia certificate is certainly not what I want, since if I got my certificate earlier, my HR wouldn't need to keep rushing me for a copy.

Wishlist:
1. Proper RMIT convo- Hoping for a good response.
2. Certificate is correct - Accidents happen.
3. FX Creations Office Bag - Just got it today.
4. TV in the room - Still under negotiations.
5. SANS Certification - I think this is interesting.
6. Get a new desktop - Still in the midst of saving up.
7. IPOD: Touch- Hope I can get.
8. DSLR Camera- Not sure which model yet.
9. Frds to makan with Think everyone is busy.
10. New shoes It's difficult wearing only one formal shoes.

No comments: