Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Starting of the left and the right.

Basically, I meant that I have started on my shift work. Sounds awful huh? Shift like very sian to some people.

For me, I think it is still alright. Except, without an I-net workstation for me to do references, there's some problem there. But yeah, my schedule has become really messy due to it. No more days of lagging, stoning stuff like that. Its either work or no work. Nothing more. Wonder how to plan meeting up with friends in this way...guess I would have to find a way to work around the schedule.

So what should I do tmr before going to work. I guess I should go get a sleeping bag, but apparently for me, a sleeping bag doesn't work wonders on the cold hard floor i am sleeping on, so was considering to get a exercise mat and use it as my mattress for the time being. Heehee.

It seems that after asking some friends on MSN, I think I will get a exercise mat that's comfy. Tmr must go to the mall early to buy stuff. Heh.

So here's the issue of making new friends, I don't mind making new guy friends of course, but I think the focus here should be friends of the opposite gender, considering that my workplace is almost entirely consist of a male working environment. My mentor jokingly suggested that I go for those blind dates that the company regularly organizes. Hmm. but I do have the idea I'm abit too young for the crowd there.

Whats' a 20-something guy with a utterly nutty work schedule, that changes like the weather gotta do to make new friends?

No comments: