Tuesday, September 02, 2008

And now, he said, we pronounce u as....

And now, he said, we pronounce u as....graduates of RMIT University.


Yayyy! Finally after months of waiting, I've finally put on my graduation gown and graduated officially from RMIT at the RMIT Convocation 2008 venue at Raffles Convention Centre. Now whats waiting this week is to take the family portrait that my dad wants at home. Heh. I wonder how my shot with the Chancellor will turn out like under Werkz Photography.

Congratulations to my friend Farhan for graduating with Distinction in the course!

Congratulations to the 3 new faces I met in the row, same event..(wonder if they will see this entry among the many pages of the Internet.)
1. Christopher...met him while collecting the gown.
2. Steven..met him on the left side of the row.
3. Yun Joo..met her on the right side of the row.



First picture after getting my degree..


A picture with Zixian when he came down.


A final picture with my parents before leaving the place.


And yes. The end of the start.

No comments: