Monday, September 08, 2008

Going to KO soon. R and R need-ed.

Just came back from attending the first day of a course that took out half the day. Then went for Aikido, and Sensei was there. sheesh. Almost had a fainting spell during the course though. I guessed I'm close to getting totaled.

Thought I was gonna get it big time, but well, his class was great. Made me think about the time when he first taught Aikido in Temasek Polytechnic. I like the way he teaches, hope I can see him around the dojos more often, compared to the only times I see him in Hombu. When he's there, he feels so distant, amid the money and power hungry people that lurk in the organization.

Great that I managed to make it back in time before the raindrops started falling down, but bad because it stopped so soon before I got to bed. Man, I look at my waist and something comes to my mind, oh fuck,I gotta start shedding some gut. "Start looking at gym books once again."

In need of some R and R. I can't hear my alarm ring anymore. Am I really so shagged out? Gotta get boosters. And more sleep...ZZZ

Listening to Doubt & Trust DAWNforce Mix now. Yeah and I still love mixed.

I wanna go swim. Desperately.
I wanna go sleep. Deeply.
I wanna go out with someone. Happily.
I wanna sit in my beanbag, listening to music. Comfy.
I wanna watch movies on the No. 22. Luxury.

No comments: