Sunday, December 16, 2007

Updates for the week.

Just wanted to write some stuff before going out.

Some updates for the week.

1. Joined the school's gym membership.

Went for my first body balance class which is a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. Found the experience extremely relaxing, although there were only three guys in the whole of the class. Would definitely be going back for the next lesson. Starting working out as well, at least 2x a week. Definitely be going for more once everyone leaves.

2. Helped Daniel to get his 'sunburnt' hair.

Nah, basically it's just dye. but sorta achieve shades for him, compared to my own personal one, where my entire head is more or less brown. Poor Daniel, he has yet to know when are the dates of his papers.

3. Went to Dandedong with Ah Xiong's family. The pics can be found here.

Went to Dandedong with Ah Xiong's family. His daughter was really cute. Always tagging along with me and she looked the cutest while feeding the seeds to the birds at Grant's Picnic Ground. Enjoyed the trip with them alot, though there was a very naughty boy around. =P


Toying with my camera pouch.


Ah Xiong's family.


The Cutest Pic.


A Self-Pic...Arr!


Just outside Uncle Albert's place.


Dinner @ Sofia.


4. Attended my friend's graduation ceremony. The pics can be found here.

When I stepped out of the house, I thought this would be one trip that I would regret, as I was left behind with most of my cohort graduating. Instead, I found that it serves more as an encouragement for me to complete my degree. And get what I deserve. Now, I would just have to focus on passing this paper of mine, and carry on with my life.


Taking a pic with the Grad: Kevo.


Taking a pic with the Grad: Danielle.


Taking a pic with the Grad: Eng Swee.

No comments: