Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekly Updates...once again

Lazy to blog everyday, so this is going to be a weekly thingy.

Well, my little sister is in town, and since I haven't spolit her for almost a year, this elder brother has to get stuff for her! But I'm really pissed with the school's arrangement of not letting her go out on her own, not even if she is accompanied by her own brother. Where's the fairness?

From what I have deduced, the hotel that she is staying in, has absolutely shit security, since I can just walk in and out as I please. The rooms look sorta just a teeny bit better than the place that I'm staying in.

Some pictures we took.


Krispy Kreme!!!


Posing with a Doughnut.


Brother and Sister.

So what did I do this week? Besides going out with Jerome and friends to Sofia, not much was done. I really should send some emails to Aunt Jennifer and Ah Xiong, to confirm when they are coming to Melbourne...Aww, and I can only spend so little time with my sister.

Some Pictures with Jerome and friends.


Jerome and Friends.


The gang @ Sofia.

I just came back from a Jazz club via Irene's invitation. It's my first time to a Jazz club in Melbourne and I kinda like it. Took some pictures for Irene, and well, they can be found here or on my facebook.

Some Pictures taken.


The Girls of the Group.


Me and Brenda...


Irene taking the picture with us.

And...not to forget.

The Dumb and Dumber Duo. :P

I used to didn't know what was the idea of watching the Simpsons, but I realized that I pretty much love the show and the dumb antics of Homer.


Being part of the family. =P

P.S : Xiqi....the simpsons pic can be found here.

No comments: