Friday, November 23, 2007

Pictures for the week.

5 more days before the last paper.

I know that I will do well, although I have mixed feelings for it.

Anyway, I going to start mugging for the week, excluding the 1 month I have spent reading up on it for a month.

Went for a farewell dinner with my friends from Melbourne University at La Porchetta.
The yao siu pics can be found here.

(This is a pun on Jerome. Your random zi pai pictures are there too.)

As for the pics for KEVO's birthday.


Pictures for Kevin's Birthday.


Farewell dinner...

Just came back from E's birthday party. Both E and Sarah looked really stunning. But it was rather a surprise to see Sarah in a dress, since I've always seen her in a casual attire for aikido so far. But really, its nice.

Anyway here are the pics.


Daniel's friends.


Me and Sarah


E and Kate.

No comments: