Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dreams coming true...

Hmm..I just read my friend's blog.

My dream is coming true day by day.....Nooooo!!!

I dreamt that I was having dinner with her at a common friend's wedding. And she was telling me that she was going to Arizona for volunteer work. And I acted like I didn't really seem to care, but yet in my heart I was thinking how I would convince her not to go. So contradicting. But what was I to do? I kept thinking of how she wouldn't listen to what I say, since I'm not a VIP in her life.

I could only wish her well for the trip, since I was playing the role of a friend in this life. I wished many times that the role I played could change, but I can't seem to get to the major part where I would be that someone there, I just can't see that chance coming. Yet when the party ended, and she left....

My heart cracked again. And I woke up. Could I change the ending of the dream? Probably as the old me, I might have just continued waiting. But I realized I've somewhat changed. Who's going to know that I'm thinking of such things in my heart, if its not known? But what if she already has someone in mind, like she told me earlier. Would I end up in the 3rd person view again?

What is so special about her?

No comments: