Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Going ons.

I won 50 bucks worth of bonus credits....for my handphone. So happy. But at the wrong time when I don't really need to use the bonus credits.

I want to get a box to put in the stuff that I'm going to send back home. Wonder where can I get the service for the sending of stuff back? I got lotsa books and stuff to send back.

Went to celebrate Kevin's mini birthday celebration, since he wants it small, so his way lor.

While surfing the net today, I realized I completely missed an album of Jay Chou in 2004. My neighbor's a fan, so got all those missing tracks from her. Also managed to find pics for the artwork of the music tracks. I used to think classics and instrumental music were for wusses, but now I beg to differ after getting muy lip's files. Really nice listening to them as they help me to relax. I would consider uploading them onto some site to be able to play on the blog, maybe.

As for Nobby, he tells the time basically, and acts as a very fun, though some may consider me to be bo liao of me to get. Well, so far only lystra is the special one that got to see Nobby in action....=P

Call Nobby. Ask him a question and he will give you an answer. I'll show you once I get back, Cindy!

The flies here are damn irritating. Going nuts.

No comments: