Saturday, November 03, 2007

Finding myself, Fading links.

Argh...back to the time.

I realized, during every holiday I gotta talk more, else I will become nervous to talk.

Have I ever mentioned?

I used to be a hyperactive, silent and non-friendly person.

but what am I now? I don't know....Can someone who reads my blog please tell me? I'll be including the entries of people who give comments on this. heh. Thanks.

Christmas seems to be coming in another month, and this will be my 2nd Christmas always from my family. The first was spent with my fellow soldiers and dogs of 36th SCE. Yeah, although most of the time I don't look like it, I miss home.

Miss my family, my little pretty sister and cute brother. I miss the times I woke up in the morning to switch off my brother's irritating alarm. Miss opening the door for my sis whenever she comes home late. I miss my dad, seeing him in the morning making breakfast. I miss my mother too, miss her cooking. I miss seeing my Aunt Patricia and Uncle Gilbert in church. I miss my friends Nani, Desmond and Claus. They were there for me for so many times in my life.

I miss my friends, Siu Fung and Kenny, going out with you guys over the weekends, out to chill, miss meeting Joy out in Bugis, its the only place that I always meet her. Miss Guojiu, Sean and Zixian, for our bi-monthly KTV sessions. I miss my other friends, Pei Pei and Ray, haven't seen them in a long time. Miss Soe Thet, Norman, Edwin, Henry...the times where we had aikido training together. I miss Daniel and his fiancee, Adelin. I miss Miss Goldfish, Cindy, my great friend Alvin. When can we meet up again?

I miss my grandmothers, my cousins and the little toddlers, mainly, Matthew, Xinyi, Xinhui, Dominic... of the family. I miss my basketball, my bokken, jo and tanto...when can I have that familiar grasp within my hands again? I miss feeling the 'twang' of the bow whenever I fire the arrow at the target...

I miss my tutelage under Instructor Ahmad. I miss the little tots and kids in my aikido class, missing rewarding with chocolates here and miss the 'uncle' black belts in my dojo...I miss the training in my dojo, where the training here cannot be compared to...

Whats more? I miss life in Singapore.

No comments: