Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Missing out stuff in life....

Some things have happened this week which really serves as encouragements that I'm not alone.

For example, my neighbor, Linda, gave me a slice of her birthday cake. Yay, at least someone remembers me.


The Cake that Linda gave.

Then yesterday, Kevin, Shah and me went down to Ballarat for a day tour in the old mining town and the wildlife park.

Pictures can be seen here.

I really loved a couple of the pics that I took, especially of the cute koalas. Looks so cuddly and cute.


Sitting on the roof of the hut.


Looking around...


Found U!

Then I took a picture of a kangaroo with a joey in its pouch.

Cute right?

Also took a picture of an eagle...Looks like its staring.

Stared.

One funny thing to note was that up till now, I didn't realize my Z60 could take fast-paced image, due to not switching on the function...Aaah. Wasted so many good shots of the past.

No comments: