Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feeling like a "Stranger" in your home

After just having reached Singapore, I'm beginning to feel 2 ways. One, either I have missed too much of the life in Singapore so much that I have forgotten what its like to be a Singaporean. Two, life in Melbourne is so nice for me, that somehow although I love Singapore, I pretty much yearn to be back in Melbourne.

So what have I become?

Not that I really know, but things have changed so much. I got into my new place and found myself all alone. Everyone has their own lives to lead with their studies and girlfriends, that I have felt that I'm pretty much alone in my life on this Earth. Nope, I no longer feel the pang of jealousy at a passing couple, but yet, I'm now on the edge of finding a meaningless void in life.

Also, the wait is over. Not there has been a success, but more to its time to move on with my life, since I have been living for myself, obvilious of the time that has passed. I'm already close to reaching 24, yet it seems that my siblings are already happy with their other half. Could it be that my requirements/standards are way too high? or is love in my life just a passing like my memories?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.