Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weeks pass and alas..

Yay...my Internet connection is finally up! but no thanks to the snotty work done by the contractor. This is the first time I have seen so many design flaws in a designer's perspective. Though I must admit Desmond's work is rather arty, but the quality is somewhat much to be desired.

Experiences in Australia somewhat left me thinking. What has changed since I got back?
1. I forgot how to take the bus...no Serious! I took too much trams.
2. I learn a lot about foodie appreciation.
3. I learn to judge stuff based on their quality.
4. I learn not to look at people from the first impression.
5. I learn how to properly utilize people in my work group.
6. I learn that advertisements don't just belong to the bin.
7. I grew sick of beef and pasta.
8. I grew to love wine and fine dining.
9. I learn not to count ISO into services standards as it is non-existent.
10. Singaporeans out to be thankful. OMG.

No comments: