Monday, December 15, 2008

Back home sweet home...

Finally...I touched down Changi Airport on the 13th at 11.45pm.

I was expecting that I could breeze through the customs and give my darling Jenny a surprise visit at home. But who knows, the luggage collection took so long, 'yup, customs was a breeze...' My dad thought I was mad when I finally got out of the arrival hall, with the wish to see my girlfriend at the moment. Frankly, my dad probably took it as a moment of madness.

Upon reaching home, took me so long to clear my luggage, that I slept around 3. Zzz. Woke up the next morning to get to church. Got James his new bomber jacket, something different from his dull fashion outlook. He seems to kinda love the jacket. :P

Met Jenny after that, gave her her "Esprit" goodie bag and our personalized gifts. Could sense that she was really happy when she got her personalized gifts. She was smiling her 'mushy' smile once again. Boy, I really missed her for the past 9 days I wasn't in Singapore. To top it off, Hong Kong was rather dull in a way.

Argh. And its back to work when the bluey monday calls. Pics are incoming, once i sort them out.

First Up: Snippets of Life



Snippets of Life

No comments: