Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas week well-spent.

Was so busy the past week, no time to update my blog.

Xmas greetings to everyone!!! - Apparently my chatbox 'died' overnight. Cannot use it anymore. So people, please feel free to leave comments in my blog entries, else I dunno who has been a sport in visiting me these few horrid days.

- Brought my girlfriend to my family's christmas gathering, relatives didn't ignore her, talked to her so often. Could see that she enjoyed the gathering. So did I, seeing how well she got along with them. Glad that she could try the Eurasian recipes that my Eurasian relatives are skilled in. She hinted that she wanted to know how its done. Really happy to see that she got along well with my younger cousins, a few seem to be really into her. :) My uncles and aunts also showed approval on her character, very much to my happiness. +1. My dad saw her too; seems that he's okay with her as well.

December 29th. Sunday.

Ended work at the wee hours. Sucks right? But never mind. Decided to spent a fruitful day with Jenny, though really shagged. Had set a few choices of either going to the movies, east coast park, marina city park or library. In the end, decided to go marina city park, but when reached there, no such park, since still in construction. Kenna tricked by the national parks website. Damn it. Saw a shuttle bus to the Marina Barrage.

- Dunno what the hell it was, but decided to take it nonetheless. Ended up at the new city reservoir. Believe it ornot... The view there was really good. Took a few photos of Jenny and me. Plus the scenery of course. Somehow or rather, a condo there could really fetch a good price. After that, we went to MS for dinner, at Bily Bombers, since I got discount voucher. The Buffalo wings were great, except that the sauce sucked big time. Jenny will agree on it! Met Zixian at Starbucks Coffee in Suntec before going home, guessed that he would be there.

No comments: