Friday, December 12, 2008

On Tour in Shenzhen...

Hi, have been away for awhile since i was away on tour in Shenzhen.

Bought lotsa stuff in Dong Men. Took lotsa pictures at "Windows to the World" that would be up once I have finished selecting which are the ones that I'm planning to upload to my site.

The trip was pretty alright, and there was a addition of my cousin's girlfriend.

Frankly, I'm surprised that he brought his girlfriend along. At the first impression, I thought she had a rather aloof behavior, behaving somewhat like a little pampered princess. But my initial understanding was that it might have been due to my cousin being really caring, due to the guy he is.

But what I can say is, her behavior, if could be measured in points, could probably be represented in a negative representation by the older, much more traditional folks. Though I could say I probably had around the same score, since I was rather frank on my cousin's parents trying to 'muscle' in on showing off during the trip. Seriously, I was rather disgusted by them, and they probably felt the same for me. However, I would have to acknowledge that my uncle was a really great and entertaining tour guide with lots of knowledge in the area.

Back to the girl. Her behavior was noted by the older folks that she seemed to be more concerned with enjoying herself than mixing with the rest. To put in a few words, it would be that she was really anti-social, and picky with food, a trait that my aunt didn't like.

Finally, after 3 days. We went to Hong Kong. My family took the flight home. And as for me, I started my computer forensics training courses with the HTCIA.

No comments: