Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coffee, Tea n' Me.

I drink coffee almost everday. Tea sometimes. So how does it affect me?

I read somewhere in a study that coffee helps to prevent Azheimer's. Then I read somewhere that it kills yours reproductive organisms. Alamak. So does it helps or hurts you..?

I read somewhere that herbal tea will do better help for the reproduction aspect. Should I change from earl grey tea in the noon to something else..? Or just stick with my dragofruit cum mango drink.

Me...stuck in the middle of this otherwise below the belt debate.

I just went for my polytechnic class gathering yesterday. Cannot imagine how many chickens were killed yesterday jus for the gathering...or were they dead already.
- They came headless anyway.

Strangely enough, Eddie and me were wearing the exact same polo tee yesterday. WTF. Shiqing announced her wedding on August 2nd.
- Wah that is really fast. I think she just got attached around the same time as me...

No comments: