Monday, March 23, 2009

No music, no dream.

These times sure are laborious times.

I'm trying to blog for the first time on my netbook, sure it is getting on fine, can type just as well.

So why did I get a netbook for?
- Mobility
- Lightweight

I found that since I started working, I hardly got time for self-enjoyment or reading as my pastime. Even going to aikido alone, is beginning to feel really boring. Thinking of taking up a new martial art. What should I pick? Im thinking of joining clubsnap and placing my photo shots online in the forum, wonder should I not? I could get better feedback from the people there.

I just went to watch "Detroit Metal City" with Jenny. A really cool tale about fulfilling one's dream through music, performed by the fantastic artiste of the Death Note- L fame. He's really able to change as and when he wants, superb performance.

Things I wanna see @ the end of the year.
- James getting a proper control of his life.
- Me getting proper control of my finances.
- Jenny starting school and looking less stressed-out.

No comments: