Friday, March 13, 2009

IT Show 2009..

I learnt a new term today.

It's 'hoot' - lets see what dictionary.com has to say on this...shall we?

–verb (used without object)
1. to cry out or shout, esp. in disapproval or derision.
2. to utter the cry characteristic of an owl.
3. to utter a similar sound.
4. Chiefly British. to blow a horn or whistle; toot.

but well. I shall say it this way...watchu hooted from the IT Show...?

I hooted a MSI Wind U100Plus - Black Colored one. for S$709. N what do I have to say..?

- Pretty awesome for that price. The body of this beauty was really sexy, at least to my standards, I don't need lug around my giant gaming notebook anymore. It can now sit at home and enjoy retirement, bound to its desk bound job. Specs were pretty good for it's pricing. Tried to test run DoTa on it...It worked! Now I have 4 coms at home that are DOTA-friendly. Girlfriend got a bit sour with the lightweightness of the netbook, considering her bulky MacBook.

I couldn't think of anything else to buy, though I have to get a basic print server and printer for home. Would Brother or Canon be a good choice..?

No comments: