Saturday, August 12, 2006

Few more days to clearing leave.

Times passes real fast, in a few months, I'll be collecting my pink IC from the Singapore Armed Forces, and off I go, starting a new life by myself. Where will I be going from here? I've got my plan all set and ready. High chance I'll be proceeding on to Melbourne, Australia to further my studies for a higher education in RMIT University, maybe followed by a honours after the final year. Then, I'll try to find a job there and see if I can get PR status there, letting my parents enjoy the pension they give to their citizens, or, thats what I heard from my friend. No matter what, it doesn't hurt to have some xtra cash in your pockets right? (Mine's burning bit by bit here.) Might just find someone special there, but who knows? The Lord controls my fate.

But all thats still far in time, gotta take one step at a time now. Talking about steps, I heard of this story where this dude was taking a stroll on the beach with God, he looked back on his life and saw that at the time where his life was horrid, there was only a set of footprints there, while during happy times in his life, there were two sets in the sand. Dude complains to the Lord about this, and the Lord tells him, in the bad times, I was there for you, carrying you in my arms when you were too down and out to carry on. And in the good times, you had the strength to carry on, so I put you down to walk the path together with you.

Cup of Life : My friends, God is around you, but its just matters in the way you see him with you.

No comments: