Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thank you guys...

Just went to celebrate my 22nd birthday yesterday, and its also the 1st day of my clearing leave. Was occasionally disturbed by the people from camp and some matters here and there. I try to solve it, but I can't always let them depend on me. The guys got for me a set of clothes, but then I couldn't wear the beach shorts...hope I can get it returned and changed for a suitable pair. Lindsay got a box of cookies for me..yum, it was delicious, shared it with my sis. Jori got me a bottle of perfume which i had, but in a sense it was thoughtful of her. I saw Millie yesterday too, she seems to have become thinner, hope she's taking care of herself. Maybe I will try to ask her out someday.

Just a note though: Gifts
1. Something to eat and get it over with.
2. Something to use and when it becomes empty, i'll throw it away.
3. Cards and suchs, I love them, cuz' it seems you are giving me a part of you, a memory.
4. Something that belongs to you personally, so that I will feel that I'm important in ur world.
5. Something you made for me, regardless its food or something ornamental, I will treasure it cuz you put the effort for my sake.

So far, only some people have made the grade.
1. Guojiu, though U are out to suan me, you always give me cards and clothes that I can keep. Thank you very much.

2. Cindy, for the 1st card you gave me, it showed to me ur sweetness I shall never forget.
3. Jia Xin, for the noisy card you gave me that still make that ring in my ears, thanks!
4. Kai Li, though we have lost contact, but i will always treasure the pen u gave me and the card u made. Lotsa love.

Thanks to the others who have not made the grade, jia you.

No comments: