Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Koff...Koff.

My cough is getting worse, need to have an hourly supply of "Fisherman's Friend". Haiz. But I still wanna lust after my favourite chocolates and food. As by nature, I'm a foodie. But I mustn't be tempted by the sight of food. Sian.

Last Sat was my most active day to date. Swimming in the morning, soccer in the noon, wanting to go chiong MoS at the middle of the night, then got recalled by camp to perform water point duties till 11am, Sunday morning. Shagged but the end of the day. And you know what? of all times, my shoes had to give way, both soles in my shoes literally fell out while I was in Orchard in the evening. So embarassing. I had to abandon the pair of shoes and get another pair. Which was a rather good pair of trekking shoes.

Oh yes, I have found a job btw, but though just for a few days, 4 to be exact. I'm selling notebooks for HP. Any interested people, do feel free to approach me for buying ur biz laptops. Cheerios!

No comments: