Friday, September 01, 2006

Lelong..! Selling notebooks at the Comex 2006

1st day since I last started working at the Comex 2006 yesterday. Got a rude shock when my camp called to recall me in the morning, started wondering what happened.

Turns out that there was no problem, just a minor issue of signing the book in/out book. I'll be back on the fifth for my FFI, then hand over the store to Jeremy. And hopefully, it'll be the end of my troubles with the 36th SCE Log Dept.

It's not that I dislike my workplace, but then though many people recognize me as "slack" and I totally agree with you guys, but the protocol for doing things there is just wrong. There's people with a 3SG rank who thinks that they are the man in doing work, though they are really the "MAN" when compared in the sense of they mass and BMI. (Hey, remember that you just posted in awhile ago. you need our trust to work with us, not just ur fingers.)

Anyway, back to the Comex, Guojiu was saying to Sean and me, to see who breaks the egg first. In the sense, our egg is the big fat "0" that we have in our sales target. Concidentally, after he said that, I made two consecutive notebook sales, making them really pissed. Well, nows the start of another working day, lets see whats my sales target supposed to be, since its a coming weekend, and hopefully there will be better sales, and I can scout for my own notebook at the same time.

Proposed Target: 6

Wish me luck!

No comments: