Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poor guy here...

Haiz, just after my grading, I have only 90 bucks in my account. I gotta find a job soon. Aunt Irene asked me to call her former company to check for a job. The pay is good there, but then I'm worried about things in camp, I'm worried for my understudy, of what new "jokes" he will come up with. Last week was the missing battery, then the missing components of a set. But when I went back to check it out, it was just a case of him misplacing the stuff somewhere in the store, due to his incessant shifting of the equipment to his liking. Then when he forgets, he will call me to ask me where did i put it. Furthermore, he still harbours the hope that he QM will call him back to 39th, cuz they made him believe that he was the best man for the job there, and he strongly believes that he's indispensable. So they will surely recall him back there.

I really want to shove it in his head that thats not the case. Since he's in 36th, and he's here with the rest of the lesser bunch of people transferred from 39th, he should know better. But then I don't want him to start crying again. For a 20 year old guy, he should mature up abit and stop depending on his tears to do the work for him. If he's really so good, why doesn't his unit wants to keep him, but transferred him here on the first move? He ought to think about this. From his side of the story, he tells me its a temporary arrangement for them to test out their new staff. But from the discussion I had with his QM at HQ, he's permanently posted here, whether he likes it or not. Seriously, I wouldn't mind his understudy coming over, he's way more capable, and doesn't think so highly of himself. He's not a braggart, nor a complain king. People know how to move on after something has happen. But my Private here doesn't. He just harps on it on and on.

God bless him.

No comments: