Sunday, September 17, 2006

My friend, Claus the painter.

Haiz, my grading is just tomorrow, feeling the stress already. Meeting Claus and Adrian to go down and watch the white belt grading early in the morning. Wish me luck.

I went down to Claus's place at The Bayshore today to help him with his techniques and practice my own at the same time. I had to walk a freaking round to reach his place, which was actually just behind my house, which was separated by a private property fence. Goodness. Just for that, take it as an exercise. Claus showed me his two oil paintings, they were fabulous! I really admire him for such good works of arts, I would never dream of producing such pieces. Played kill zone at his place and had pizza. Yummy.


Protray of Claus's Life.

Stairway to Heaven

No comments: