Sunday, September 17, 2006

Grading ends. Today.

Just went for my grading in the noon. Really shagged. Darn tired. But I met this cute china babe while I was buying T-shirts from the aikido club. Really cute facial features, but too bad she's leaving back to China soon. Met Lee Yun there today, she was the uke for a certain number of gradings, and she's really a very "enuthsiatic" person, can't spell that word...haha. She's one of the 1st few girls whom I know who have so much energy, can't fight with Ivan the energizer bunny from camp.

Edwin and Ahmad Hakim were my uke for the grading, resulting it all three of us were damn shagged. Bought 2 T-shirts, together with Claus who was trying to hook me up with the cute china girl. That guy is really one kind...

I was saying that due to my shoulders being too broad, I have to get one that I can wear, not wear to thrill. Then he even went to the extend to ask the girl what kinda guys she likes, and that I could be one of those choices. A form of advertising huh?


Harmonize.


Art of Harmony

No comments: