Sunday, September 10, 2006

Koff.Koff...

Its being 3 weeks now and my cough is still here, funnily enuff, only when i come home then i'll start coughing alot again. Wonder why.

I'm still jobless for the week. Need to find some stuff to do. And keep fit too. I haven't exercise in a long time cuz of the illness. I'm raring to go back to my regime.Had a heated quarrel with my mom the other day. It made me think:

I can't stay on here forever. Sooner or later i gotta make my own decision to see whether do I go PR overseas or what. No offence, its not that I do not like Singapore, but in actual fact, I love it here. But I really need a change of environment. Every passing day at home, I feel so empty. I really need a reason to slog on here. I considered leaving the country before. But there are relationships holding me back. There's still some feelings around out there.

I'm looking thru the properties over at Melbourne now. The student accomodations that is. which I plan to share with Terence when we get over there next year. I would have to brush up on my cooking before that. People I would like to learn from are my mom's eldest brother, he makes the best chicken rice. My grandma, she makes my favourite nonya food. My eurasian uncle, with his family's unique style of cooking....etc.

Well...back to work.

No comments: