Friday, September 29, 2006

PAID.

I was thinking of typing the title in french suddenly. Then realized it was bullshit to do so. Anyway I just got my pay 2 days ago. Yippee! I calculated at first that I would get around $175, but seems that I managed to get $225. Think I counted wrongly somewhere. Well anyway, I'm aiming for a digital camera. Its been my aim for years, but i always lose focus at the last minute. Haiz. This time, I'm aiming for a cam of 6-7.5 megapixels, with anti-shake features. Hope I'll be able to make it.

Had a video chat with Dennis, my 1st dan friend who's currently residing somewhere near Hawthorn. He's studying in Swinburne University of Technology, and from what he tells me, Uni life is where everyone keeps to themselves and until now, he doesn't have any friends, leading a lonely life there. His one and only love is studying in Melbourne University, and he doesn't have the balls to ask her out. His solution is: Leonard, please come to Oz soon, then I'll have the prefect excuse to go to her university for aikido training, since RMIT University has joint trainings with their club. :P

Have to go back to camp tmr, so turning in in awhile. Though I'm pissed in going back, one side of me is happy, as got something to do. Nuts right?

No comments: