Friday, September 15, 2006

Singapore doesn't belong to Chinese only.

Tried to "cook" one of my SAF combat ration packs today...hmm tasted better than my own cooking. Something to work on, this should not be the case.

Was going for training today, just boarded the bus heading there when this disgusting lady boarded the bus, think she was muttering and cursing about sharing the bus with viets, chinese nationals and other races, cuz all the other passengers turned around to look. I was standing there listening to my mp3 player when she shouted, so I turned around to see what was louder than my earphones...instead, the lady turned around and shouted at me, saying what am I staring at? Seriously, I only stared when she asked me what I was staring at. :P

Finally reached my stop, then there was this rather middle age lady standing in her path, and she shouted at the lady to get lost. So unreasonable! A young lady stared at her, shook her head and got off the bus. Then this disgusting lady started to chase the young lady. There was this hawker selling his wares, some toys for kids, and he happened to be on the warpath. The lady just took the toy from his hand and threw it on the ground! Wah lau eh. The guy was darn pissed, started shouting all the swear words at her. Then she ran into me, and don't know what, decided to siam, in the process knocking into another lady who was walking beside me. She turned around and started pulling the lady's hair. My goodness, siao ar!

If happened today i was in a mad mood and she did this to me, boy, she's in deep shit coz i will really call the cops just to get her into deeper shit, citing reasons as a public nusiance. If she tries violence on me...Hmm, what can I do?
(Going for my gold tipped black belt grading this weekend, then got free test dummy. :) )

No comments: