Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sean...you lovelorn dude.

Just browsed past Sean's site just now. He really seem in love with the Toshiba girl we met during the COMEX '06 while working as HP promotors there. From my guess, she's either a local or foreigner, ok, thats bullshit there, nothing helpful. but then she's probably studying in a local poly and should be around 17-19 years old. Not that I shared a liking for her and I'm fighting with Sean for her attention, but then I do instead prefer the ASUS girl, i think its SEPPROM actually. But not that I'm actually having any interest actually, aww..what am i saying? :P

Anyway. one thing i do share, its the "high" that Sean got when the girl smiled at him. Thats the equivalent of someone who has just found the prefect treasure he has been looking for all the while, and I know that it's comparable to nothing in this world. So buddy, here we go:

This is the girl of Sean's dream..

A Quartet...

By the way, regarding the copyright of this pics, I would like to state that these aren't mine, more to what I took from someone else blog. My kudos to you dude, for producing such excellent pictures, and that these pics are more to used for a keepsake, not for anything else. Cheers.

No comments: