Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The 4th MVG Awards, after a long hiatus.

Time for the next award.

Its not the least of them all, but much actually, is the most beautiful card I've ever received from someone and also the 1st birthday card I've ever received from someone special. Nothing can replace the affection I have for the card and the person who gave the card to me.

And so I present:


The 1st Birthday Card I've ever received.

The person who gave me this card, well, her name's Cindy. I juz love calling her "ball" or "goldfish", cuz she's someone who has the biggest "windows to the soul" that I know. She's an adorable person too, both in the looks and the character department. Juz what any guy would want in a girlfriend. Seems I'm doing some advertising here..But oh well, she's attached.
:(

No comments: