Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Aikidoist.

Oh well, I've decided that I will not post my pics here after all, but probably will be posting them in my photo album. The link's located on the top right.

As for the rest of the information on the CPF ppl I've yet to written about. Well, I won't be writing about them. No point actually. Juz 2 more weeks to the end of my contract. Hmm, to put it shortly, I really enjoyed working there after all. Maybe when I return back from Melbourne, I might consider taking up a job there. Well, its just food for thought.

Back to the topic..

Today we were discussing about the type of people learning aikido. There are basically 3 types of people.

1. Those who take great care in training themselves together with others.
2. The lone wolf.
3. Those who train up on the expense of others.

I admired those who are willing to take the extra step to help those around him/her improve, but I absolutely depise those of the 3rd kind.Why, Aikido is about training yourself and taking care of your partner, you do not treat ur partner like a rag doll just for the benefit of yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all the aikido aikido in manual practice principle traditional training information on your site. You can check out my aikido aikido in manual practice principle traditional training site if you like.