Sunday, December 31, 2006

Few more days to the end

Few more hours to the end of 2006.
Few more days to the end of my temp contract.
Few more months to my departure.
Few more sems to my graduation.

Jus a few more days to the end of my job. Just spent the whole day trying to set up the newly bought notebook for Auntie Irene. Think there's something wrong with the wireless settings for Uncle Michael's wireless router. Even his own notebook is unable to get an ip address from his own computer.

So happy. I just received news that naruto manga is out again. But even so, I really wish the last episode of Shin Ankyo Jushin will be out before my departure. And I really wish that I can see my EVisa when I log into my email account later. Its being so long and its causing a delay to my plans for booking the air ticket and the accomodation for my stay. Also, Huihui made me really disappointed today. I was considering getting a digital camera, and she advised me not to get one 1st as her friend could get it at cost price, now she's telling me that her friend finds it a bother and told me to get it myself, and hello, I just came back from Sim Lim Sq after browsing thru the cameras. Sian.

No comments: