Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Just had lotsa turkey today. Really loved eating the meat.

But well, I seem to be moving to a less food phase. Cuz I don't wanna waste my money in Australia and become a glutton. I need to trim off the spare tyre and hopefuly gain a few muscles?

But all talk doesn't do much. I've to tell myself and get down to the problem.

Anyway, got 2 sweaters for my xmas gifts. One was a suggestion from auntie irene, the other was a present from auntie dorothy. Well, whats left is just my choice for the winter jacket. which i have not found a suitable place to buy from. If anyone has any recommendations, please feel free to inform me k? Now I'm also considering whether should I go ahead and buy my prescribed text from the clementi bookshop. Its cheaper here anyway.

No comments: