Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life's like that

Met up with Mr Tay and Liaw this afternoon.

Many thanks to Mr Tay for the Korea University T-shirt that he gave me. Thought that the symbol of the school, a tiger, was really weird, since the national symbol of Malaysia is the tiger right?

And Liaw, who is might have just left for the United Kingdom, is on to his dream as a optometrist. I wonder how will my life turn out to be? I think everyone wonders about the same thing at this point of life. Whether I would be able to have the things that I want in life.

Man...i need some new shoes. Something casual, such as loafer shoes, something that looks presentable with jeans. I also need a pair of sandals, since my old pair is getting rather ragged.

Well, that's all for today. Not sure what else there is to write until i get employed.

Friends told me to enjoy the time I have before starting work, but however, i really wish i can start work soon, getting really rusty.

No comments: