Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding Bells rang today.

Went down to Aranda Country Club for my two friend's wedding today.

The venue where they had their wedding vows had such a nice setting. It makes the journey down really worthwhile.

And yeah, Adelin looked really stunning today! Daniel didn't lose out too. Looking as the nicest guy on the block as always.

I met a few old friends there, namely Yan Fen, Edwin, Josephine, Melanie, Connie and a supposedly senior. I think she was Kunze's girlfriend. Anyway who does Kunze think he is?

I didn't like him during the time in army. Neither do I like him still now. I decided not to chup him much, except for a casual hi, but yet he seem to be still so farking arrogant. Whats with him anyway? Ask him things and totally ignore others, yet likes still to act cute and attract attention. However, I found Winston a really nice guy, despite meeting him for the first time. The CSO will forever be the CSO. Stupid idiot.

Anyway back to the wedding couple. Thanks for letting me to be part of the video, though I did not really have much to say. Not really good with words at that time. Enjoy your trip in Tokyo, wear more thicker clothes, and don't catch a cold. The lunch was really good, seems that everyone loves the beef steak dish.

Here's the photos!

No comments: