Saturday, June 07, 2008

Long awaited family brunch

Hmm.. I could do with more of these.

I really love family lunches. Where all of the family could get together for lunch or dinner and chat about stuff. I'm referring to my dad's side here, cuz so far, at my mom's side I'm just most of the time part of the furniture. No common topics to exchange with them.


I don't feel like exchanging news with them most of the time, due to their apparent lack of trustworthiness among the older generation. As for my dad's side, they seem to be more closely bonded. We are able to understand each other on the same wavelength and chat on much more similar grounds. Apart from some of my other cousins such as Liang Qi/Kai, Jiayan and Cheng Mun, Jingli, I don't really find there's much common topics among the rest.

Oh yeah, and two IUF of my family:
"For those who don't know what's that, it stands for Interesting Useless Facts"

1. Each person in the family branch has a left handed in the family - Stated by Sophia.

2. Of all my cousins, I realized the girls are the ones in JCs, while the guys are either Polytechnic or ITE students. - Stated by ME.

Here's the Pics for today.



After brunch, the relatives and me went window shopping. I rarely enjoyed such outings with my family. We mostly buy stuff straight and hurry back home to sleep/shit/work. Everytime its the same, thats why I'm so bored with this life. At least when I'm in Melbourne, I meet up with friends to chill in the night, go over to each other's place for a chat, go to La Dolce Freddo for ice cream. Else we might just hop down to do grocery shopping n window shopping at the Queen Victoria Market.

Well, I'm reminiscing about those times.

No comments: