Monday, June 02, 2008

Going in circles

Just finished my last security test last week.

After that stage was over, I began to ask myself, what if I failed the test? Then my wait for my employment with my dream company since December of 2007 would be dashed. The first time I looked at the advert, I knew it was the career that I always dreamt that I would wanna embark on. Even to that point, I even start looking at programming languages, which would definitely be the last type of reference text that I would look through.

So please. I really want the job. Its been too long a wait, n no matter how self-inspiring I can command myself to do, its reaching the limit soon.

So what have I being doing these past few weeks while waiting the wait?

1. Being working out with the mates, specifically Mr Wang. and Mr Emo. Mr James wanna join me tomorrow, but yet we haven't reached a confirmation on what to do yet.

2. Helping out in my uncle's wine shop, contrary to what my mom thinks, which in her definition are places where people get drunk and slug it out at each other. However, the place I'm at begs to differ. I heard none of the raving, loud rock music, yet I keep hearing the repeat tunes of the classical and blues being played through the speakers of the player. At first, I was a little apprehensive about helping to run a shop with zero experience in, but after today, I realized i rather liked the challenge. At least, this gives me a short-sighted view of how my dream restaurant management would be like, if I were to have one.

Man. I need to change my occupation soon. Its at "Unemployed" for fucking way too long.

The long awaited QM Gathering.

No comments: