Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Untitled...

Few months have passed since I came back from Melbourne.

I found that alot of places in Singapore has changed over the short duration of a year. New buildings are in the midst of being built.

New technologies are up and running in Singapore.

I met up with a few of my camp mates from 36th Singapore Combat Engineers. Yeah, those were the days where we could just slog out in camp with one major goal in mind, yup, to ORD. Notably those guys which I really could chat a lot with were Andrew, Qinghui, Daryl, Gerald, Guan Kheng, Melvin, and some of the others.

There were those that I really disliked back in camp, hopefully I will not meet them ever again. As the look in their eyes really disgust me.

I came back and met up with some of my secondary school friends, mainly Pei Pei, Ray, Fen Fang, Bingyu. These are the only ones that I have met up with, with my good friend Siu Fung flying kite at the last minute on one occasion.

It always happens, when one is attached, friends tend to be kept on one side of the shelf and soon to be forgotten until the next downturn.

I met up with another group of my closer friends, my polytechnic friends. Mr Wang, and Zixian. These two mates really influence me a lot by making me drag myself outta bed early in the morning to go to the gym together, nonetheless, either one of us would be the super latecomer. I thank them for allowing me to be part of their group after so long, especially when some other friends are not what they seem. Other friends that I've met up with, Serene, Shi Qing, and Joy. There are some which I wasn't able to physically meet, due to their personal stuff, such as wedding plans.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Another group of friends that I met up with, are my friend in University. I hope to see some of the others, especially when they come back to Singapore for their holidays. I met Jake, Danielle, Edna. I hope to see my two best buddies some time, George and Daniel. I also hope that Amy and Renkai are getting on well in their studies and 'life'..

Current Reads,
1. Sun Tzu's Art of War
"As per norm, I'm still stuck at a certain chapter of this book, where all wisdom are imparted through the use of poems."

2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
"Finally, after a long hiatus, I've hit the dependence paradigm part of proactive-ness."

3. FREAKONOMICS
"Darren highly recommended this book to me. Its about economics, though I have zero experience in this topic, thought it might be good to learn about something new, such as personal finance in Rich Dad, Poor Dad, as recommended by Uncle Albert."

No comments: