Thursday, May 22, 2008

MVs that make up my dreams?

This is the first time such a weird post has come up here. But really wanna post this. Haha.

I don't really like some of the singers, but these are my personal views on the music videos.

Christina Aguilera-Candyman
"Strangely, such a wonderful video is unable to be embedded. Well I really liked the coordination from the dancers and the song has a really catchy tune. It can be found here."

It's not the sexiness of the singer that lures me over to the dark side, but more to the powerful and pure voice that she projects while singing the songs.

Rihana - Don't stop the music.

"Apparently, I heard this song for most of the time when i tuned in for 'So You Think You Can Dance' reality show while I was residing in Melbourne. Really catchy tune and soon I was hooked on to it."

PS. I don't have a fetish for non-asian girls, but yupz, she has a great voice as well.

No comments: