Monday, May 12, 2008

Job hunting is coming to an end..my thoughts.

A new chapter of my journey is about to begin.

No more university blues. Now is the time where everyday importance would be the coming of the friday night fever and the pushing back of the monday blues. I don't think there will be a chance for long weekend like in NS.

How would the next 2 years of my life be life? Wallowing in misery of the collared worker's life? Or being able to adapt to the various changes in the office? I don't know, and I don't plan to find out. I'll let God lead me on this path that he's given me and that I have chosen.

Doesn't matter that I seem to be re-doing my national service. I really find that this might be where I can find the suitable career for my journey in life. Never mind that I will not be able to earn big bucks like others in my family, at least my pursuit of joy in life lies in work experience, instead of the lure on financial gains that have changed the loyalties of many. Kinship is forgotten in such cases, and such people are really so blatantly despised in my world.

Why ignore the older generation when they do not recognize you anymore, even if they are faking it, what concern is it of yours? Human life peaks at around 80 or so, and not everyone can live till the age of that level. Let them feel wanted and there is no loss to yourself or at your expense. What others love to gossip about, don't care about them and let them say.

Dating women...no...I will not date people who are 8 years younger than my current age. I'm not like you, sotong. Only go for girls who do not know better. They see you as 24 years old, mature and caring type of guy, someone whom they can look up to and talk to. Instead, the vibes that I get from you are like you are looking up to them. They asked u to study n work, you do as you are told. I think need a mom, not a girlfriend.

No comments: