Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The girl I met accidentally.

Something happened on a fateful day.

Was out with Daryl a couple of weeks back at Sim Lim Sq. Daryl received a call from his friend saying that he wanted to meet up with him for a meal or something like that. Somehow or rather, it became a trip to IKEA and Giant.

Apparently, his friend didn't tell us that he was bringing a female friend along, and I'm not sure whether Daryl told him that he had a extra friend tagging along. His friend did look surprised on seeing a extra guy though. At first, I thought that somehow Daryl and me had become accompanying light bulbs for a trip, so I didn't really bother with his female friend.

Yet somewhat, as I observed, I realized that they weren't a couple, but more of colleagues. I had another thought as well, whether was Daryl's friend trying to introduce her to Daryl. But since I felt Daryl was rather quiet with her, so I spoke and kinda clicked rather alright.

At the end of the day, I had the feeling whether or not it would be alright contacting her again, since I didn't actually have a direct link with her in any sense, or that she might have just been rather accommodating on that particular long day. I did feel weird smsing someone in a uncertain manner.

We started going out a few times, loved the time spent, though I was really shagged out, I relished every moment spent with her that I felt really energetic about life.

But after all that, Thanks to the accidental meeting, I have a really caring, sweet and lovable girl by my side.

Thank you. And I love you dear.


Doesn't she look hot in this pic? :D

No comments: