Monday, October 20, 2008

Max Brenner uncovered!

If I was superman is such a nice show. Really appreciate 'someone' going with me to watch the show. ;P I really liked the show, since it showed how much humans have changed and how selfish others have become over the years. Its like a 3rd look into reality through the opposite humane eyes of another similar being.

Jeon Jin Hyun 's acting still rocks, and she's still my favourite Korean actress. But didn't like her smoking in the show, really not like her.

But yesterday was really a fruitful day spent. I got to know someone better. I got to know her view from the back, so that I can recognize her better. Got to know her likes and dislikes.

And yesh, my mouth hurts from all that smiling. Yet again. I guess that when she smiles, somehow a warmth is brought with it, though the weather was cold yesterday, didn't really feel so cold though.



Splendid Weekend

No comments: