Wednesday, October 18, 2006

戀愛 ing (amour secret)

Went ktv with Siu Fung today, thought of going to Vivocity, seems he wanted to see the place. Anyway I got the recce cap for him. Seems that he was very happy to wear it. :)


Mr Fok with his cap.

The Haze is really the limit. PSI index today was 105. Really pissed with the Indonesian Government. Luckily, the haze didn't come during the IMF. Else really siao liao. During last week, I took a pic after my training last friday. Wah, so hazy man. Can't see much infront of me. Decided to go home asap.

There goes the ozone.

Chris was telling me that maybe I should consider working in Australia for the experience. But it seems that I love my little island more. But earning money there is a plus, maybe lets see, how it goes while I'm there for the next year.

No comments: