Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The light is near.

Yay...the light can be seen. Its in full view now. I'm ORDing tmr! Actually the truth is that I'm RODing. No more army, no more reservist.

Actually, a few days ago I was rather pissed with Mindef policies. They stated that as a PES E serviceman, You should get lesser E-Marts credits. Don't we have spoilt clothing as well? Why the change? Just admit it, there's people who are biased against us. They think that we "tuang" like nobody's business, don't care a shit about work. Always MC. But we are hardworking people, you give us the job, we get the job done, unlike other people that I know in my unit.

Also, quarrelling brings less problems. Will the two kids on the blog please stop blasting each other?! It's not about caring for one another. Its about caring about the feelings of your other half and your older half. i don't think the guy in question likes to be stuck in the middle, getting blasted from left,right, center, up and down. Give him some space, we guys need some. Please spare a thought. Work stress, home stress, relation stress. People will crack.



Only people who know what i'm talking about will understand.

God bless my friend, and I'll be praying for you.

No comments: