Friday, October 27, 2006

Some people's skulls are just so thick.

Was chatting to my friend staying in Melbourne a few days ago. I find that he's changed. Overly worried about the girl he likes. And he's become totally obilivous to the feelings of the people around him. Last time, when I asked for the girl's MSN Address from him, he refused to give it to me, fearing the worst. Goodness.

What can I do about it? So recently, I was chatting to him, then I asked him for the address again, knowing full well that there was some tension between him and the girl. Fyi, they are just friends. So in the end he did give me the email. Yesterday, he asked me whether i had a blog, although it was common knowledge as it was shown on my blog name. Never mind about that. But then the 1st qn that he asked me was whether the girl was online, made me feel very pissed off with him. Him, thinking that the girl had placed his contact in the block list, so he couldn't see whether she was online ornot. Then since I'm here with the email. Probably I could see her then. Thats my presumption, and he accused me of not trusting him. Hey bud, you didn't trust me with her email at first, why the sudden change? Obviously, I would think he needs a source to find her since he thinks like this.

Come on, anyone will be pissed if a particular person keeps msging, calling, emailing you non-stop. For my case too, I will, if you keep brooding on the same subject. He even commented that I have not known or spoke to the girl for as long as him, so I don't know the girl's character. But hello, I'm the girl's friend too, does it mean that I have to inform you of every detail I speak or she tells me. Both of us are just my friends, and both importance just ranks around the same. I feel indifferent towards both of you. But I hate been the middleman for things. So please don't assume I will cede to ur request.

Do you get the hint yet? I'm not really pissed with you, bonehead. Others are. So the problem doesn't lie with me. Its U.
(U are the problem, not the world.)

No comments: