Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time to move on...

Its finally time to carry on. I will be going to Melbourne for further studies, together with Terence as a roommate maybe, maybe not. I'll be seeing eng cheong's girlfriend there. My friends Seng Wee, Dennis, Peisi will also be there. Wonder who else I'll meet there.

Probably I'll won't be staying at RMIT Village, cuz its to far from my school. Probably its either the University Square Apartments, Global House or Sophia House.I'll have to cook for myself, earn a living there myself. I seriously have to learn how to cook a proper meal, not just "bung" everything together in the pot/pan.

Now waiting for the dates to arrive.
1. 30th Nov - Time to apply for Visa.
2. Nov-Dec- Going Melbourne on Tour.
3. 7 Feb- Going to stay there permannently until 2008. Will I miss home? :P

(Gotta get used to life alone.)

No comments: